Thursday, April 26, 2012

Patent Power

It's been a wet and miserable Anzac Day, a public holiday here in Australia, so it's been another excuse for good friends get to together, overeat and openly discuss their issues. Another day where we throng a family friendly establishment in different shifts and spend a good few hours talking over each other. Early lunch turned into late lunch for the strays so I decided to head out and go to the cinema for some me-time. I share my apartment, my sacred spaces and this city with so many people - I find myself yearning to be alone. 

This is what this social butterfly whose wings certainly need to be clipped wore today.

I have a weakness for all things patent and absolutely loved the booties' smooth and patent leather combination.
Trench - Ralph Lauren
Jumper - Country Road
Jeans - Levis
Clutch - Isabella Rossellini for BVLGARI
Booties - Giuseppe Zanotti
Jewellery - Thousand Things I Love earrings +
 BVLGARI ring
All I needed was a little sun.

xxx

9 comments:

  1. Always got mad respect 4 a woman who's natural in this weave obsessed era. Nuf' respect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That BVLGARI spoke to me Angie...my birthday is in August!!hehehe!!
    I need a red trench coat in my closet...what movie did you get to watch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must remember your birthday is in August. Need to put my thinking cap on for your pressie my dear fashion friend.

      Delete
  3. Love your style. Keep it up. More power to my natural sister lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Natural For Life Sister is thanking you for your encouraging words:)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vakomana, uyu musikana uyu veduwe! I love the trench the boots and the jewellery! You looked fierce Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dimensions to that ring too!

    ReplyDelete