Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Spied With My Little Eye...

I popped into one of my all time favourite boutiques to check out new season garments I've being seeing on the fashion elite and to scan if anything was on sale. I do almost all my shopping online so walking into a store and touching a piece, already on my inspiration-slash-vision board, has become a real treat. A quilted clutch and a number of Carven pieces winked at me but it wasn't until I was about to leave did something grab me. Enter the Balenciaga printed shirt that demanded I ignore its price tag, ask for my size and try it on. My Saturday was never going to be the same. Thought I'd share the shirt with you.

How would I wear it? I'd roll up the sleeves, team it with fitted black pants or jeans and play on the shirt's dashes of electric blue and red for footwear. My accessories would be inexpensive, sleek and kept to a minimum. Nothing worse than a 'busy' garment with even 'busier' accessories.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment