Monday, April 30, 2012

A Girl's Gotta Eat

Its been a rather tame weekend and for the first time in ages I've had hours and hours to myself. Hours to look for my National Gallery membership card, read camera reviews, email new contacts and work out the quickest way to get my hands on 'New African Fashion' by Helen Jennings, Editor of ARISE Magazine. I've had hours to admit to myself that I'm not getting any trimmer and some of my treasures aren't getting any larger so I need to fix a date for my Have A Wine Swap A Treasure Event. A wise woman embraces her true size, works with her flaws and knows when and who to show her assets. A wise-ish woman also knows when its too late to defrost a chicken and its best to head out for a super casual dinner. This is what I wore.
Top - ZARA
Jeans - ZARA
Shoes - Sergio Rossi
Jewellery - Diva + EA Drew rings + 
Georg Jensen watch
*Psssssst---> nail polish is OPI Brights Power*
Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment