Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gogogoyi!

Happy people so much has happened in the last few weeks. I haven't the faintest idea where to start. I'm still gainfully employed, still committed to my side-hustle, still taking photos of things that inspire me, still listening to the same reggae sounds and still playing Spot The Tightest Outfit as I wait for my morning coffee at my favourite cafe. What life changing things have happened? Mmmm... I've mastered strategic networking, set realistic Harare Mbama related goals and have fallen even more deeply in love with the things that matter most to me. Life is unbelievably good.

Today I'd planned to check out Unexpected Pleasures, a contemporary jewellery exhibition, at the National Gallery before an all important meeting so decided to wear a dress that has seen it all and heard it all. I thought I'd team it up with a belt from another dress and the only piece of jewellery that I'm emotionally attached to. The only one that I'm attached to [PAUSE] for now. 

I know it's been ages but I'm still here. 
Dress - Issey Miyake
Belt - Prada
Shoes - Prada
Basket - Vendor at HIFA 
Opticals - Chanel
Jewellery - Hikari pearl earrings + Maker's Mark necklace +
BVLGARI watch
 xxx

9 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOL! I was about to say Zora Bhata as well! Love this post, Love your blog and the pic quality!
    You rock Zuda!
    .R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are baick!! Waiting for spring/summer look tips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usain Bolt!!!! lekker...aww i love you Zuda xx Ton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie!! u r representing! Love how u incorporated the bag. Zviri kutoita!! #standard
    Lots of Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, trust u to do the Usain Bolt in that dress!! Looking gorrrr-jus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be wakened.
    Flights to Gaborone
    Cheap Flights to Gaborone
    Cheap Air Tickets to Gaborone

    ReplyDelete