Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weekend Warrior

What an amazing weekend! What a mad Monday and Tuesday!

So much has happened over the last couple of days and I really have no idea where to start. I've been feeling extra 'golden' and at first I thought it was something I ate or somehow pay-day related but it's not. Whatever it is, it's got me belting out Aretha's Midnight Train to Georgia, planning a trip to the South of France, doing a baby voice that scores free coffees and wearing dresses back to back.


Moo is leaving town in less than 48hours and instead of sitting on my balcony teary eyed nursing a cheapish wine, I've been doing The Azonto for my flatmate at any given opportunity. Life is so good and I'm so foolish on so many levels!

Thought I might I share what I wore over the weekend. Thought I might also share what I'm usually really dressed like on Sunday mornings. 


Friday Day - Work



Dress - Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
Shoes - ZARA
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Jewellery - Swatch watch + 
Forever New earrings

Friday Night - Blogger Cocktail Party 

  Dress - Paul and Joe
Bag - Isabella Rosellini for BVLGARI
Shoes - Prada
Jewellery - Sportsgirl cuff ($2.95 right now) + 
BVLGARI earrings + ring
*Psssssssssst nail colour -----> OPI's Siberian Nights
which looks exactly like Linkin Park In the Dark to me 
*Best believe TeamAFRICA (Miranda's Inside Scoop and Estelle La Mode)
was there 

Saturday Day - 40th Birthday Lunch

Dress - Zimmerman
Shoes - Pierre Hardy
Sunglasses - Prada
Jewellery - Swatch watch + Kazuri earrings +
EA Drew ring + Georg Jensen ring + 
pendant

 Saturday Night - The Long Goodbye Dinner 

Dress - French Connection 
Shoes - Prada (same as Friday night)
Jewellery - BVLGARI earrings, 
ring, necklace  + watch

 Sunday - Operation Recovery

Jacket - Nike 
Top - Target
Trackpants - Target
Trainers - Nike
Bag - Louis Vuitton 
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Ring - EA Drew
xxx

11 comments:

  1. That French Connection dress just gave me life. Ndatenda hangu ! I need to sip on some water after viewing that . I'm in love .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a number of variations of it. Check it out online on saksfifthave.com but maybe wait until Saks has a serious sale. They deliver to South Africa. Watch out for duties though!

      Delete
  2. I love it all. I need to get that Operation Recovery outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the perfect Operation Recovery outfit please feel free to email me at hararembama@gmail.com for hints on where to find one wherever you are.

      Delete
  3. OK now i'm coveting that VW Anglomania black dress. but not so sure i'll fill it out as impressively as you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where to begin! Saturday night- You were working that bodycon dress! wow. loved your look at the Trapped in a zoo party. My favourite is the lunch look, that gorgeous dress with those heels, good mix!

    Xx
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. all these looks are hot... but gimme a sexy sports-woman anytime. Love the last look, esp with that bag! ;p xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loves it! On point from head to toe:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this post!! Most of my family are from Zimbabwe! My auntie is going back next week and I really want to go with!
    please follow: http://www.whatwillshewear.blogspot.com thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx for ure awesome comment on fashion bomb made my day!

    ReplyDelete