Monday, June 4, 2012

Miuccia Prada Eat Your Heart Out

In less than a week Moo is leaving town permanently so I've been trying to spend as much time as I possibly can with him. I'll be seeing him in Singapore in a couple of months but things are never going to be the same. His city salon has been another place where all our friends converge whether they're getting their hair done or not, fashion tips are given to even those who think they don't need advice and online travel deals are shared.

I had to meet the same ultra conservatives from last week before I could spend much of the afternoon with Moo so thought I'd keep my hem below the knee and wear a sensible pair of pumps. I'm not one to generally worry about what people think of me or my style but when something big is at stake, I know how to dazzle my mentors and work a more modest outfit inspired by Miuccia Prada. This is what I wore Thursday.
Trench - Ralph Lauren 
Knit - Ralph Lauren
Skirt - Chloe
Shoes - Olivia Morris
Sunglasses - Prada 
Jewellery - EA Drew + BVLGARI ring +
Kazuri earrings 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I want your shoe collection NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our assessment is that a staggering amount of terror financing travels through ordinary western banking channels. We believe that the banks knowingly facilitate terror financing.
    Flights to Gaborone
    Cheap Flights to Gaborone
    Cheap Air Tickets to Gaborone

    ReplyDelete