Monday, November 5, 2012

Nail The Little Things First

What a glorious Sunday!

Sunday is a day I don't pick up the phone unless it's family or money is involved, don't catch up with people that aren't meaningful and don't do anything super strenuous. I don't go to Victoria Market and fight for my place at bratwurst sausage vendors and don't dare go to the supermarket. I usually just float makeup free in flats doing whatever comes to mind before I have to be home at 6pm to call my family. However, today was different.

I picked up calls from randoms.
Had coffee with a not-so-meaningful.
Cruised by Victoria Market and waited in line for a bratwurst sausage.
Swung by the supermarket for organic products my flatmate is convinced we need. 
Stopped by my nail place and let my nail lady pick whatever colour she liked.
Caught up with friends at the Grace Darling Hotel and sat at a communal table with a beer-loving crackhead with the wickedest haircut.
Caught up with Darth Vader and wore his headgear for a bit.
Soon tired of the Darth Vader jibes and decided to call my high maintenance friend as I walked home.
 Post bratwurst sausage rocking a Paul and Joe dress, Celine tote
Haviana flip flops, Prada sunglasses, BVGLARI earrings, Georg
Jensen ring and a Swatch watch 
Nailing it handwise with OPI Blue My Mind
 *I honestly have no words*

Miss High Maintenance and I talked about what we've both spotted fashion-wise lately before moving onto what I think is the most important thing to 'nail' before hitting any shops - good grooming. I've always had strong opinions on what women should have down pat at a certain stage of their lives but have always held back on both the blog and Twitter for fear of causing offence. It's time I discuss good grooming. It's time I discuss the little things that are bound to offend some of my readers and it's time I discuss the things that might just help a good number of them.

Are YOU ready to 'nail' good grooming?
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow. U always look so great.

    What do u do? Do work in fashion? coz, I want your job...no shade:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange...go ahead, we want to hear it! Groooooooming!!! Tondy xxx

    ReplyDelete