Monday, November 5, 2012

In Love With Issey

I'm in the process of looking for a 'run-around chick' slash assistant to help me out so it's been one of those meet-and-greet weeks. One of those weeks that've left me all chit chatted out and somewhat disillusioned after meeting with a couple of arty student types. I thought only they would totally get me and what my personal shopping service is about but I was wrong. So wrong. One girl in Isabel Marant Bekett Trainers, lets call her Space Cake With Steelo, had made me thinking "Ancestors I beg strike this one down while I get the bill!" while another, Miss The Lights Are On But No One's Home, had me drifting off thinking about who I knew who could give the lass a cushy job. She looked wicked on paper and looked wicked in real life but I knew Day 3 of working with her, I'd have to ask her to step back when she couldn't complete the simplest of tasks.  

Come Friday, only a facial or a glamour lunch could save the week. I chose to go with the lunch route and ended up at Movida on Hosier Lane. One glass of top shelf pinot later, I didn't have a care in the world. 
The sky could've been falling and pigs could've been flying, I was in The Good Life Zone in a throwback top sharing my truth with my lunch date. It was a rather casual affair and this is what I wore.
Jacket - Belstaff
Top - Issey Miyake
Jeans - Target
Bag - Bottega Veneta
Shoes - Jil Sander
Scarf worn on the wrist - Hermes
Eyewear - Chanel + House of Harlow
Jewellery - BVLGARI earrings + ring + Swatch watch 

I'm not a lover of head-to-toe avant garde looks but I do love garments that me to be a little edgy while staying true to my style. I have quite an ample bosom and like to keep it covered Monday to Friday so this is where Issey Miyake Pleats Please garments come through. They work for just about everyone with their uniform pleating and trans-seasonal colour palette. Contact me if you need any help deciding on your first Issey Miyake Pleats Please purchase.  

I'm here. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment