Friday, July 6, 2012

The Pants That Changed My Life

It's Friday night and I'm working on something I was supposed to do weeks ago. I'm a little stuck so thought might I pour a glass of wine, watch the highlights of tonight's footy and share the Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) instead. I've had an interesting week that's seen me shuffle along to work on Monday and then break out into an Azonto slash Ndombolo earlier this afternoon. The End of Financial Year, Twitter thread with a group of friends and lunch in an industrial suburb I'd hoped to spot some good graffiti might have something to do with it.  

Very rarely do I find a pair of pants that catch my eye. Very rarely do I find a pair that suit my shape and fit well without any alterations. I'd almost given up on looking for pants until I scored the ones I wore today. I was immediately drawn to their print and knew I had to try them on. Five minutes later, I was at the register buying them without a care in the world. They looked a wee bit Afrocentric, fit well and weren't too bootylicious for work. They were perfect! 

I'd be a fool to not only share my pants but also today's outfit with you.   
Jacket - White Suede
Top - Uniqlo
Pants - ZARA (RRP $69.95 in Australia + in-store now)
Shoes - Gianvito Rossi
Opticals - cheep + cheerful from China
Jewellery - all BVLGARI
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely African print and those killer heels. I love your fashion sense

    ReplyDelete