Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mellow In Yellow

It's been a really interesting week on the fashion front. I checked out a fabric store with the most lifeless fashion students working there, met up with an acquaintance who's started her own knitwear label and swung by a boutique I just don't pop into to kill time before a meeting. It's a fashion institution where serious purchasers mingle and lookbooks from high fashion houses rest on tables waiting for that not-so-frugal fashionista. I had a little bounce in my step after hearing from a client who'd been uncontactable for months so thought I'd duck in on her behalf for a quick browse. If only I could've taken photos of the things I found.

I've recently fallen head over heels in love with Australian Rules Football, affectionately known here as The Footy, so have been looking forward to the weekend when games are played. I was out and about Thursday when I spotted our random street photographer's son with a Bieber-esque haircut holding his football as if both their lives depended on it. Thought I'd share the images where I'm not scrambling for the ball in the street and what I wore. 
This footy-loving mbama has decided to beat the Winter Blues with punches of colour and prints whenever she can so Thursday, a warmer day than usual, was the perfect day for my skirt's debut. I'd been struggling to find a high quality colourful basic top that doesn't take away from the skirt and that suits my shape so teamed it up with a top I already own. 
 Top - ZARA
Skirt - Paul Smith
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes  - Gianvito Rossi
Sunglasses - House of Harlow
Jewellery - Sportsgirl earrings + 
Swatch watch + BVLGARI ring
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment