Sunday, June 24, 2012

Barmy About The Boots

It's been a wild week thanks to plummeting temperatures, howling winds, random showers and an earthquake. After an earthquake that saw me evacuating my apartment and heading to a swanky city bar with a number of people from my complex, I promised myself that Mother Nature's rage wasn't going to dampen my spirits. I perked up and decided that back to back social engagements were in order! Lunch with a pre-loved one kicked things off. This is what I wore. 
 I recently snapped up the boots in a crazy shoe sale. I was on my way to fight my old dry cleaner about a pair of pants they lost a couple of months ago when I spotted a woman crossing a busy street with what looked like seven boxes of shoes from Luisa, one of my favourite shoe stores. Seven boxes had to mean there was some hush hush super sale so I ditched my plan to 'get ghetto' on the dry cleaner and headed straight to there. I'd been looking for edgier style boots that fit my calves for while and as soon as I tried them on, my No Unplanned Purchases Policy went straight out the window. To ease my guilt about buying them, I've been wearing them at any given opportunity.  

Top - Isabel Marant
Skirt - Isabel Marant
Boots - Sergio Rossi
Jewellery - EA Drew ring + 
BVLGARI ring + earrings
*Psssssst ----> nail colour is OPI Got The Blues For Red*
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment