Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tantalizing Tuesday

There's nothing like popping into your old university just before the lunch rush and waiting around to meet a man you've exchanged close to twenty emails with over a three day period, The Short Course Enrolment Guru. I decided to stop blaming an old IT lecturer, my temperamental notebook and the patchy network in my area for my technological shortcomings and brave the students to enrol in a short course with the guru's help. May is indeed Self Development Month! Watch this space.

Melbourne's weather has been sensational over the last couple of days so I've been able to wear garments I can easily layer should the weather suddenly turn. It's really a fours-seasons-in-one day city where hosiery, not a diamond, is a girl's best friend. Although I've started stocking up on heavy duty hosiery, I'm determined to 'bare leg it' for as long as I can. This is what I wore yesterday, Tuesday.   
Top - Dotti
Skirt - ZARA
Bag - Chanel
Shoes - Miu Miu
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Jewellery - Georg Jensen watch + ring 
+ BVLGARI bracelet + earrings

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment