Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Playful Print And Pearls

It's been another awesome day topped off with a walk home via The Carlton Gardens, a green space only a block away from the hustle and bustle of the CBD. Never thought I was the outdoors type but I've found myself looking forward to early morning walks in the park and chit chats about different plant species with my senior citizen buddies. I'm told when you start talking plant related anything and befriending senior citizens - you're getting old. 


In addition to new eateries, footwear and delights only a pedestrian can spot, I've started taking photos of the littlest of things and artworks in city gardens that inspire me. These are the latest images on my inspiration board.
Another warmer than usual day so I decided to wear another oldie but goodie with a pair of Celine pumps. I have a real love-hate relationship with Australian high street retailers purely based on price-point but I couldn't help falling for this dress. I've worn it countless times and to all sorts of occasions. There's no point in parting with money for a printed piece that you'll find difficult to wear.
 Dress - Cue
Belt - Prada
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Celine
Sunglasses - Prada
Jewellery - Hikari earrings + necklace

What's a must-have piece in your wardrobe? A classic cut dress with a print that speaks to you.

xxx

1 comment: