Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hearting D'Banj in Phillip Lim

Long day.
Long night. 

I'm so glad I'm home in one piece. So glad I remembered to check the letterbox for bills, digest the amounts owing and still write. Just had dinner with my girls and its another night I'm reminded that some things never change no matter how fun. The highlight of my night has to be hearing a snippet of D'Banj's Oliver Twist playing and seeing the naturally rhythmless hold their drinks up in the air and the one or two get down in style. I feel like African music is now transcending cultures and generations. I'm so proud. 

Thought I'd share what this I-Love-D'Banj-While-He's-Hot groupie wore today and shook her sugar in for a few hours tonight. 
 
Jumper - Country Road
Skort (skirt + short) - 3.1 Phillip Lim
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Charles and Keith
Scarf - from a street vendor in Kuala Lumpur
Hosiery - Target
Jewellery - Georg Jensen watch + Diva + BVLGARI rings + earrings 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. That skort girl!!! Ma'fact this is my top fave look so far on this blog right hurrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. Everything is put together so well and the scarf adds that little something!!

    ReplyDelete