Thursday, March 29, 2012

So-I-Never-Made-It-To-The-Supermarket Outfit

 Shirt - ZARA
Jeans - AG Adriano Goldschmeid
Flats - Gucci
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses - Prada
Jewellery - Georg Jensen and BVLGARI
P.S---> Nail colour OPI's Russian Blue

I recently got back from my beloved Zimbabwe where I spent an amazing three and a bit months.

Words can't describe how much I miss my immediate family [smirk], close friends and even people I worked with in the family-business who tested my sanity on a daily basis. I miss seeing the same airtime guy laughing hysterically on his phone talking to his girl. I miss the female tellers at a bank next door to work who freely shared their relationship issues. I really miss clean air, eating food that isn't genetically modified, the consistent weather and my people's smiles and almost bewildering positivity. Yes... I'm badly, deeply and passionately in love with Zimbabwe. 

After a quick-ish coffee with a friend at a new-ish cafe, I made a list of all the things I needed to cook my favourite meal. Funnily enough, I never made it to the supermarket but f*** I had a great day!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm blaming you for making me get them Baroque babies!!! Summer here I come..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love another pair of Pradas from the same season! Will send you the photos as soon as I track them down (super grin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ive only recently discovered your blog.So im looking through all your archives. This post left my eyes watering.*sigh* I'm deeply in love with my Zimbabwe as well, miss it terribly already even though was there 9 months ago...Anyway. LOVE those sunnies! LOVE those earings!! Got to have it!!!

    Mati. x

    ReplyDelete